Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another awesome Sesh!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Another awesome Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Another awesome Sesh!!   Another awesome Sesh!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 am

Boys, another awesome session!! Man I’ve never enjoyed ET so much I reckon!! The last 2 rounds have been great and even though we didn’t get huge numbers last night it was still a lot of fun. That last round on Goldrush was intense!! Man I thought we were going to hold you blokes out hey. Devastating when all of a sudden the trucks gone and you can’t catch up to it… not even with a red syringe full of adrenaline!! Lol… yep, I went junky again lol… didn’t do me much good… hah hah…

Anyways… a couple of awards then…. Hard to really think of them this time… too much concentrating on getting the objectives done!!

Land mine bastard bitch C@#T award goes to Nutterz who must have had a land mine hack that made a land mine appear every where I walked. Damn I racked up some frequent land mine points… and you too Splinter… bloody land mines…. They were everywhere!! Hah hah I was even stepping on them and I could see the bloody things!! I must have had my Big Feet hack turned on…. Lol… I know Glenno had the Big feet syndrome as well… lol… I could hear him swearing… Argh F#$K Nutterz!! Bloody landmines!! Lol

Tank whore MG camper – me… for the slay fest I had on the industry 2 map… where I camped on the tank for a good 3 hours while Fully, Glenno and Toad ran in front of me and got mowed. It was hilarious!! One of the funniest bits was where Glenno was hiding behind a bunch of crates just out from the axis spawn. Funny cause he was launching rifle grenades at me. I was watching these nades flying over the crates and getting no where near me… then he ran out, popped his head around the corner and I blew it off… lol… Then toad tried the same sort of thing, hid behind the crate and tried the jump up and down and shoot technique. Unfortunately none of his bullets hit me and I just sprayed a burst every time he jumped… 3 jumps later Toads dead… lol.. Then Fully has a cry… “sob sob… I hate this mate… sob sob… I’m going into limbo… I don’t wanna play this one anymore…. Whaaaaaaaa!!!” lol… big sook….

Which leads me to the crybaby award… for the above mentioned sob fest… lol… Grow some figs dude… Industry 2 is a great map!! It’s not my fault that you’re a puss and I own you bad… lol… I did switch teams for ya though, tried to help out….

Which brings me to my next award, the TK in cold blood award, goes to Toadbuster… I had changed teams as mentioned and had been playing on that side for about 5 minutes when Toad suddenly realises that “hey, isn’t honky supposed to be on the other team?” and opens fire on me while I’m standing there replenishing his health… Ultra Harsh!! I could understand it if I’d just swapped over and hadn’t told anybody but mate, I was offering you medpacks… shouldn’t it go with out saying? I’m your friend? No…? Boom…!! Argh…. Guess not…. Cough…. Gurgle….. sigh….

Ok so next award is for Toad again… The find yourself 5 minutes award…. AND F#$KING INSTAL VENT!! Lol… and I think I can safely say I speak for Glenno when I say that too… it was funny as… Toad they’re coming around the back!! Oh, but your heading to the front…. Lol…. He can’t hear me….. sigh… lol… frustrating as dude… it’ll only take you 5 minutes… come on mate….

Can’t find the volume award… Hashman… who took everyone out in one hit… when he spoke over Vent for the first time!! Lol… my ears are still bleeding mate!! Lol

Jerry rig pilfered internet award, goes to Splinter… if you could see how he’s connected to the internet you would laugh your arse off… lol…. I have an extension lead running from the front of my house, over the fence and through his back window into his pc…. And it bloody works hey… lol… tell you what though… next time you take me out mate… I’m pulling the plug… heh heh…

Well that’ll do I reckon, special mention again to Trigger happy who got a bit more schooling in the arts of ET, getting better mate, and it’s good to have ya with us. Dtour also for having a good sesh as well… me and him had a good battle for a while… which I was kinda cheating at lol… I’d stack up a heap of medpacks around a corner… then pop out and shoot at him, duck in, re health and go out and finish him off…. Lol… sorry dude… you did get me eventually though… Nutterz also, for running a tight ship with Splinter and Dtour… that last Goldrush round was awesome. You blokes did great, I thought we were gonna keep you out…

Anyways I definitely think that we should look at the 2 channel team work thing. That would have worked heaps better last night and the silence while everyone was typing orders through the squad talk button was funny as… could hear brains ticking over heh heh… then it would all become clear what the plan was when all hell breaks loose… Great fun!!!

Ok fellas, hanging for the next one!! Bring it on!! If it’s anything like the last 2 I’m keen as!! Who says that ET is too old to roll….? She’s back… lol
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Sesh!!   Another awesome Sesh!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:14 pm

Yeah Honky i was a bit worried knowing that you had the power to totally fry me was good of you not to Very Happy and as for the goldrush map i was a bit worried to start with but then every one started respawning and waiting for the others and heading off as a team instead of trying a lonewolf attack and i gotta say that it really prooved how well good team work makes things especially against a bunch of hackers like Honky and Yourmum lol nah woz truely a great game. THANKS TEAM MATES. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Sesh!!   Another awesome Sesh!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:05 am

Yeah, that Goldrush battle was intense. I thought we had you guys after we quickly took the tank, then we got stuck at the bloody second barrier, and it was pretty bloody, medic- man Honky picking us off as we tried to kill him lol and also Yourmum spawn camping us with his MG when we were defending, some crazy shit going on that map... That Industry 2 match wasn't too shabby either, thats a good campain map for when you cant use it for Panzering Twisted Evil

Great job all you blokes on the winning team... maybe even Honky who switched half- way through Industry... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Sesh!!   Another awesome Sesh!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:19 am

I had to switch mate... couldn't bear Fully's crying... Still i really like that map obj wise. Special delivery is another great map and should definately feature more in our sessions... I wonder if they have TDM Close Combat? Will have a look cause that ones an awesome slay fest... Looking forward to the next one thats for sure... will be booking early this time to make sure we have the full 3 hours from 18.30!! Bring it on!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Sesh!!   Another awesome Sesh!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another awesome Sesh!!
Page 1 of 1