Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Empty
PostSubject: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Well, it needs to be said… The love is back!! That sesh was brilliant!! Had all the traits of an absolute trade mark –[PR]- crew slay fest. Had the payouts, the Team kills and the teabaggings… what more can you ask for? I definitely think the GA 3 hour servers is the way to go heading forward and if we get the numbers we had last night every sesh it’ll be awesome. Plus it’s free which is good.. A shame it’s an earlier Jaymod though. I miss the good old Molotov cocktails and the pathetic screams of your team mates when you light em up lol… Still it’s good enough for now so it’ll do… Anyways great session and here’s a few things I found worthy of a mention..

First of… The BIZZARE weird and Frightening Triangle of LOVE award – goes to Nutterz and Fully and I guess I have to add myself as well. OMG!! What the hell is going on here??!! That had to be some of the funniest and most bizarre BS the crew have ever come up with!! But it was side splittingly funny as!! Man I was laughing so hard… and poor old Nutterz!! He must have felt dirty as going to bed last night… Fully was hitting on him so bad. I felt sorry for ya mate. He’s a dirty man!! Lol.. I didn’t help much either and I may have called just a few too many votes on the subject heh heh… I apologise… it was just so damn funny!! I couldn’t resist!!

Welcome back to Toadbuster, who slotted back into the action nicely after a long leave of absence and it seems that nothing has changed… Still spinning that old Team stacking yarn mate… lol, really dude, that’s how the teams fell together. Honest lol… Can’t believe you switched sides when I joined your team though. That wasn’t very nice… just got a little chilly in here… cold dude, very cold… lol… Ah it’s no biggie, just didn’t give me a chance to TK ya mate… that’s all I’m cranky about lol!! But yeah mate, good to see ya back hey, you need vent though!! You missed out on some funny shit hey!!

Here’s an award that Dtour has awarded himself and forwarded on to me… it’s in his own words ok…
“Dtour is a Tool” award - The second game of steal the radar parts, we all spawn I go covert through the bushes, I see an allied uniform running to the little hut in the corner of the map that has the health and ammo. I follow them in and start shooting. Something doesn’t seem right but I shrug it off until they are dead and I see TK dtour killed toad. Clues I missed, He wasn’t shooting back, a little voice said hold your fire, I think a name came up on the screen but meh I can’t remember. But all I could focus on was he was wearing an allied uniform, after he died I remembered I was wearing one too, I was axis in the last game not this one… (lol the joys and confusion of a stopwatch sesh mate… remember we switch sides and have a crack at the objective? Heh heh… traps for new players mate!! Lol)

King of the Noob Tube – Hashman for sure!! Mate, I swear you have a Panzerfuast Aimbot at work hey… Long range take downs from the other side of the map with that bloody thing!! Man I remember on radar when you launched one from the gates just past the truck and nailed me in the building all the way on the outskirts of the map. I swear it came through the window, around the corner, under a table to find me crouched behind a concrete wall!! Lazer guided Aimbot? Lol… I do remember getting my own back though, when you were busy trying to fire and I ran around a corner and took you out before you got the shot away… that delay can really suck sometimes hey…

Blame it on the keyboard award – Splinter… for having a sook at having to use the standard A,W,D,S config that every “normal” gamer has to use… instead of his “custom” Z board hack keyboard… lol… Was pretty funny having him set up in my lounge room on my laptop… he was just in that zone where I could reach over and hit a heap of buttons and completely mess his shit up!! Gotta say though, some of the words erupting from his mouth were definitely not called for and a little harsh… I’ll expect an apology soon mate… thankyou!!

Rampaging tbags of fury award – goes to the Porch monkey fully… I remember seeing him Tbag poor old Hashman while he was trying to snipe people on the radar map. Damn it was funny… I hear ash go “Oi!! WTF!!” then he unloads a mag into him!! That’s one way to get the figs out of your face hey!! Lol… just can’t help yaself can you fully? Lol… I was getting shitty with you cause everytime I killed you last night, you’d tap out just before I got there to do the squat!! Your no fun dude!! Don’t get shitty with me cause I owned your sorry arse on Grid!!

Why is everyone picking on me? Award has to go to Nutterz… and dude, I really can’t answer that question hey. It was brutal, uncalled for and no, I don’t think anyone’s gonna say sorry unfortunately… cause it was so damn funny mate!! Ruthless but funny… you’re just gonna have to be ready with some good burns for next sesh mate… I think you owe us a few!! Lol

Ok so that’ll do for my little rant. Hope you blokes get into it and write your take on the proceedings as well. Was such a funny sesh I’m sure everyone’s got something hilarious to tell. So TELL IT!! Lol…
But yeah, I really enjoyed that one hey. Was better than I expected and –[PR]- vs –[PR]- is definitely a lot of fun. The little battles that go on are epic. And No Fully, You did NOT own me mate… I completely SMASHED you!! You maybe got me once or twice, but dude you had nothing and you know it. Now stop crying and harden up. There’s always next Sunday if you want to step up and have a crack at the title again ok? Lol…

Oh another thing of note, welcome to Trigger Happy, who I think is Ash’s bro and what better occasion to join us for a sesh when the boys are in seriously good voice…. Must have really wondered what you got yourself into hey, and congrats to the boys for making him feel welcome… true –[PR]- form… gay jokes, team kills and tea baggings… copyright –[PR]- 2008 heh heh heh…

Alrighty then, I’ll get out of here. Good show boys!! Lets do it again soon!!

Cheers

Honky
Back to top Go down
=PGN= Dtour
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN= Dtour

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Was a damn good night, would have sucked to miss that one!! Yea Sorry about that Toad was on a mission there, the wrong mission but hey you get that.

Lets not forget Honky and mini Honkys mine laying efforts, great way to pad the kill stats.

And Splinter I know you where after revenge but did you really have to try and beat me by making me run out of ammo killing you?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:59 pm

OMG the rumours are true!!!!!!

Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Fullys11
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:25 am

What can I say... Really! Honks youve just about covered all bases only I saw you a mile away buddy, in fact the panzer shot round the corner up the tree and down your throat was pre determined coz I used to hit the bots just the same up near the radar... yeh the walk up and stand there like noobs, twitching left and right and sure enought
YOU KILLED [BOT] MADKILLAHONKEY! lol! Nah just happens I thought it was PR SPINTER! Laughing

Guys one thing- you guys are so clever, yup, that was my bro... Funny see him walk around blind for a while and get taken out where I would throw a grenade first or something, but hey, he will learn fast, i assure yoawl! I do not regret him being off voice comms this time but I know he'll be listening next time, man you guys are foul mouthed, rude, obnoxious,gay and completely embarrasing! Embarassed I love you guys for it, but you won't catch my pants down like Nutters cheers lol! How does that happen?

Fellas, I hope we have more sessions coz although the game is old it must be one of my favorites full of champs in my case noobs,, he he! Hey welcome back Catchy, slightly suprises not to hear you paying out too!

Signing off, Hashman the noob( thanks Honky)
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:41 am

FUNNY SHITE Honks, love that ultimate screen capture!!!! And NutterZ, sort your shit out mate, you can't run around like that!!! Twisted Evil

......but question has gotta be asked "Honks, do you run around or hang out in bushes taking pictures of blokes with their pants down"??? scratch

And the other question that needs to be asked, " Fully, did you leave that little pink heart on NutterZ........... thing??? Twisted Evil Is that like your busniss card? How nice! Very cute!

Funny funny funny !!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:37 am

Quote :
....but question has gotta be asked "Honks, do you run around or hang out in bushes taking pictures of blokes with their pants down"???

SICK BURN!! lol... didn't see that one coming mate!! lol... Good form!! lol
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 pm

This is all getting to freaky for me, Honky just admit it mate you and nutterz are in LOVE its wrong and in soooo many ways not right but just admit it mate and stop trying to divert the attention to me.......
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Oh yeah and give Nutterz his fucking pants back its cold outside..... LOL
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:50 pm

Why are you still crying about me owning you so bad dude? honestly... move on!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!   Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fully's finds a Boyfriend... Funniest session yet!!
Page 1 of 1