Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the go for this Sunday boys?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Who's keen? Be nice to have a TF2 sesh with the TF2 ladder team vs everyone else... but it'd be good to have any kind of sesh really. I can't remember the last full sunday sesh i've had. Man RL has been getting in the way something cronic...

Anyways i'm up for it and if we can get a crew together lets go hard!!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:29 pm

i'm free (so far) so i'm definatly in.
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

I would like to join in for a game but def would prefer if we could get more than just 3 or 4 players this time, otherwise we go to the pubs. HEY Honky dude any chance you can have a look at my ingame comms mate as they still aren't working as you found out again LOL. maybe this weekend before our next sesh
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:10 pm

i am free on sunday
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 am

Well good news fellas. My Internet is down until Monday. Man I'm so stoked. Fuck me i'm so keen and the handbrake has even eased up as well. And now this. Fucking bullshit cause all I need is Telstra to resync my con and cause their Indian friends that work the weekend don't have access they can't do it till Monday. Yay for me! So over it right now. It's blowing it's arse off too so no fishing either. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:44 pm

fuck!n ocean was lookin damn fine today honky!!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 pm

No shit use. Even today the damn weather was awesome! Fucking stupid weather report hey way off. Still no net boys. Keen but screwed over. Fuck I hate Telstra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the go for this Sunday boys?   Whats the go for this Sunday boys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the go for this Sunday boys?
Page 1 of 1