Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday sesh 13th of September

Go down 
2 posters

COD4
Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_lcap238%Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_rcap2
 38% [ 3 ]
COD5
Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_lcap213%Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_rcap2
 13% [ 1 ]
TF2
Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_lcap225%Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_rcap2
 25% [ 2 ]
L4D
Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_lcap20%Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolf ET
Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_lcap20%Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
CSS
Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_lcap213%Sunday sesh 13th of September Vote_rcap2
 13% [ 1 ]
I love the wang so i'll probably be to busy giving some bloke head to be able to join
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday sesh 13th of September Empty
PostSubject: Sunday sesh 13th of September   Sunday sesh 13th of September Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok boys, it's been a while since we polled this shit up so lets do it!! Keen as for a good sesh and i'm good to go on what ever!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Sunday sesh 13th of September   Sunday sesh 13th of September Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday sesh 13th of September   Sunday sesh 13th of September Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm

probably be late tonight fellas... every man and his dog (literally) has tunred up for tean and i've been out catching Red's all day... i'm keen but RL calls... will be there tho so see ya's tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday sesh 13th of September   Sunday sesh 13th of September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1