Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys sorry for being absent.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi guys sorry for being absent. Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys sorry for being absent.   Hi guys sorry for being absent. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:55 am

Hi guys sorry for the absence after joining in July, Im currently training as mainline train driver at cape lambert, and have been a tad busy busting my chops to get to that position. That and moving to the camp, which brings me to a question. Is there any servers PR play on that big pond wont charge me bandwidth for? Being wireless and only getting 1 gig a month is kinda restrictive.

However im back and ready to start buying games. being that i only have bf2 atm and um er... play runescape a bit for mellow time...

Any ideas on a staple games list drop me a note, I'l start adding to the collection, just another noob to the masses.

K guys ...
Take care and play nice :>>
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Hi guys sorry for being absent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys sorry for being absent.   Hi guys sorry for being absent. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:50 am

Good to hear from ya mate... hmmm wireless... damn dude thats gonna make it hard for ya hey. I'm not sure about which servers would free traffic wise, but maybe Game arena ones might? They are bigpond servers so if any of them would be kind on traffic use it might be them...

Games wise dude, we seem to play a lot of TF2, COD4 and 5, BF2 AIX, L4D... there's a few. Mostly though our regular sunday sessions are TF2 based...
Back to top Go down

Hi guys sorry for being absent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pilbara Gaming Network :: Archived Stuff :: General Archives-
Jump to: