Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TF2 New Update!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 New Update!! Empty
PostSubject: TF2 New Update!!   TF2 New Update!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 am

Fellas, looks like there's a new update out today hey and it looks awesome... new maps, new hats, and a new gamemode and i gotta say the new mode looks awesome.... King of the Hill gives everyone a set middle capture point that a team has to hold for 3 minutes to win... sounds like carnage to me!! Bring that shit on!!

Link here to check it out: http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/day01.php

Look forward to smashing it this weekend if anyones about... i'll update the server as soon as it comes out....
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

TF2 New Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 New Update!!   TF2 New Update!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 am

here are some of the more game changing parts of the update:

1. Added custom animations played by the losing team during the post-win state. They are moved into third person camera to enjoy them.
2. Capturing the flag in a CTF game mode gives the entire capturing team 10 seconds of critboost.
3. Engineers wrenching a teleporter will repair the other end as well, and remove Sappers from both if they exist.
4. - Increased the starting advantage in the third round if a team has won the first two rounds on PLR_Pipeline.
5. FAN Knockback is now scaled by damage done.
6. The Sandman will no longer stun ubercharged player and no longer stops you from double jumping, instead equipping it will reduce your maximum health by 30.
7. Fixed Heavy "civilian" exploit. D:
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

TF2 New Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 New Update!!   TF2 New Update!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:28 am

Sounds very interesting indeed cant wait to give it whirl
Back to top Go down

TF2 New Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 New Update!!   TF2 New Update!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:39 pm

I was on it all day yesterday, really great. Though most games seem one sided, just hope you're on the good team, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TF2 New Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 New Update!!   TF2 New Update!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TF2 New Update!!
Page 1 of 1