Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New here Empty
PostSubject: New here   New here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi guys,

Only just found this site after being in the pilbara for over 3 years now. I work IT at the tafe (karratha mainly but travel everywhere in the pibara) and love my gaming Smile
used to war alot in cod4 but that was a while back now...might take me a while to get my chops again.

Do you guys run an actual LAN event anywhere? would love to get in on that too....and ive got alot of network gear too if need be.

Anyways, would love to jump in some TF2 or cod4 with you guys shortly.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 pm

G'day Irvo and welcome!! Mate we just had a LAN sesh over in Tom Price and it was awesome hey... thats the second one we've had and we'll definately have to get another one sorted hey...

Mate we'll be having a sesh this weekend if your up for it... we usually run a poll as you can probably see from the main forum page. whatever polls the most is what we play... it's tied at the mo for COD4 and TF2 but either way mate we'll be up tp something come sunday night... by all means join us mate!!

Add me as a friend on Steam mate and i'll add you to our steam group... add marlinblade mate.

Anyways good to have you and hopefully we'll see you online wiht us this sunday!!

Cheers,

Honky
Back to top Go down

New here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pilbara Gaming Network :: Archived Stuff :: General Archives-
Jump to: