Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?

Go down 
+2
Drifty254
Honky
6 posters

I'd play in these ladders!!
TF2 6 vs 6
Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_lcap235%Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_rcap2
 35% [ 6 ]
COD4 HQ 3 vs 3
Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_lcap212%Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_rcap2
 12% [ 2 ]
COD4 5 vs 5
Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_lcap218%Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_rcap2
 18% [ 3 ]
COD WAW CTF 5 vs 5
Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_lcap218%Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_rcap2
 18% [ 3 ]
COD WAW (S+D?) 5 vs 5
Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_lcap212%Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_rcap2
 12% [ 2 ]
CS-S 5 vs 5
Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_lcap25%Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Vote_rcap2
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Empty
PostSubject: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Ok fellas, the TF2 GA ladder has pretty much hit the finals and we probably won't have a challenge from it for a while... which is ok really considering we kinda got smashed in the end... man thats not to say we didn't play well just every time we had a challenge we ended up with fk all numbers. GAY.... so i've got an idea... now personally i really like the idea of playing in a ladder... it's good fun, you can team up for a change instead of just bashing each other....

So anyways, here's the goss... Cybergamer has a heap of ladders already running and they might just suit us better than the GA one... They have a TF2 Ladder thats 6 v 6. I think those numbers are possible for each match surely? They also have similar COD4 and 5 comps and they even have a COD 4 3 v 3 comp... can't tell me we couldn't make those numbers hey!!

Anyways here's a few links to the various ladders and i'm throwing a poll in for people to vote on what they'd like to be involved in. It's multiple voting so if you want to play in more than one ladder by all means put your name down.

Anyways links (check out the rules for info etc):
TF2 6 v 6 Ladder
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/tf2/ladder/
COD4 HQ 3 v 3
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/cod4hq/ladder/
COD4 5 v 5
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/cod4/ladder/
COD 5 CTF 5 v 5
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/cod5ctf/ladder/
COD5 (think S+D??) 5 v 5
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/cod5/ladder/
CS - S 5 v 5
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/css/ladder/

Ok so poll is there for us to get some sort of idea on what sort of comps if any we'd like to play in. I reckon that we should all get involved and it is a lot of fun so for those who never played in the GA ladder you should definately try it out... Anyways i look forward to you guys giving me some feedback...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm

im keen for the cs:s and maybe TF2 pref cs:s tho, would be great to be in a ladder comp and see how well we all can go.
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 am

i'm undecided, i would do any.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 am

Chuck a vote in mate... the idea being that those we make numbers for are the ones we look at fielding a team for....
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 pm

i am good for any but counter strike because i dontr have it
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Damn COD4/5 is tempting but I'll be going back onto shift work for a while so I wont be as reliable as I would like if the teams going in for a comp.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:43 am

Fair call dude but seriously, don't let that stop you. When you challenge another team you can pick the times etc so it can be pretty flexible so chuck your name down anyways mate.
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 pm

yeah Honky i'll have ago with TF2 but as for the other games, for me they are now just for regiment nigts. Do we need togo to the links and sign up now? or does that happen when you get other things organised?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Nah dude we'll just see which ones make the numbers first then if it does work out i'll post further instructions hey
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Rodgy mate
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 pm

check the results b4 you vote fellas COD is woopin TF2 but the votes are spread too far....

Hey Honky what are the pings to the game servers I would h8 to see you fellas trying to compete with 180+ ping!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 pm

They are Aussie servers dude so they should be ok... and vote wise mate, it's not really a big thing... it's multiple voting so you vote for every ladder you want to be a part of... i've voted for TF2, but also every other except Counter Strike... man i'm keen as for COD and i don't care if we have a team competing in every ladder hey... Bring that shit on... MULTIPLE VOTES BOYS!! Get em in... i'm sure i mentioned that.... yeah i did.... so if you want in more than one team DO IT!! yeah!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 am

Bump

We have 6 players for the TF2 ladder so i'll get us entered in the comp. Post back here with the details soon...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:24 am

Ok as promised, here is the link to the =PGN= Cybergamer team. for those keen please click the apply to join and lets get it started.

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/team/10793/
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Yeah mate do we all need to re-enter? if so is this a different site and will i need to set up a new login? i did have a look but it wouldn't let me past the login section
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Dont worry dude i think i figgered it but let me know if i have stuffed it up then i will try again lol
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Oi are we gonna get this shit sorted or what? We currently have 4 members for a 6 man TF2 team and are just about to miss the cut for the Ladder.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER if you haven't joined yet or we might as well can the idea!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am

I've regestered as Xplayin
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 am

Done mate!! Thanks for that hey!! We should have a fairly strong team for this one hey!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Am I registered Honky or do i have to try again

Dude your good to go mate - Honky
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Boys!! We're in!! We've made the cut off and we've made our quota of 6 players to be able to compete... We still need more tho so stop being a puss and get your name down!!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 pm

okay so we have 6 members, that means 1 will tell you he is unable to play and another 2 just won't show up. oh well 3 vs 6 could be fun i guess...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:23 pm

LOL man your about right i'm afraid... surely if we only need 6 we can make numbers? LOL.... your dreaming again Honky... sigh... still try tho dude fk it...
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 am

Done... Joined.... STOP WHINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?   Enter the =PGN= into another ladder? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the =PGN= into another ladder?
Page 1 of 1