Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Team Fortress 2 map.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Empty
PostSubject: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 pm

for a little while now i've been working on a team fortress 2 map just for fun, but while we where at the lan someone (i forget who) said something about sticking it on the server. i think that would be a great way to get some feedback considering there is no way to figure out how well my map works in multiplayer when I'm the only person testing it. so i was wondering if i put up a download link to the file whether we could stick it on the server and have a bit of a bash, then maybe you guys could give me a bit of feedback afterwards like; "there wasn't enough places to snipe from" or something.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:53 am

Yeah dude by all means... you post the link and i'll set it up...
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 pm

http://www.filedropper.com/ctfwagonrunver52

here is the download link. i just want to note that the amp is still very incomplete and there are tons of things left for me to do (like the insides of each base for example) however it is playable so i hope you guys enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 am

sounds like this could turn out interesting i'll be happy to have a bash and let you know mate
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Dude i can't download it... do i have to sign up or something?
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:31 am

Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 am

Thanks mate, looks like it'll work fine... i'll get it dl'd and install it on the server
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 am

i heard you guys and a bit of a frag on my map i was just wondering if i could get a bit more feedback. the main things are need are:
1. what did you like about the map
2. what didn't you like about the map
3. what would you like to see in this map in the future

the more detail the better but even something small like "not good for pyros" helps me immensely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Team Fortress 2 map.   Custom Team Fortress 2 map. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Team Fortress 2 map.
Page 1 of 1