Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo?   Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Cause i did.

It was very hard, but very awesome. i was wondering if anyone else was interested in it?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo?   Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 am

LOL LOL nice work mate!! Man i really want to try this one out hey... i've watched a heap of the vids and it looks pretty damn good hey... Can't wait to see what the final game is like but for now as soon as i get my inet back i'll dl it and give it a run... nice work with the chopper skills tho mate... your a natural!! lol
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo?   Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 pm

you should really download the demo then, it's one of those games that you will either hate or love. there are literally dozens of controls and shortcuts that you have to remember in order to command troops, organize your gear, navigate to new points and even ones for things like saluting and holstering your weapon. however thats relatively easy compared to the combat. lets put it this way; when you get shot, you die and you will get shot a lot. enemy's aren't easy to see and engagement distances are sometimes in the hundreds of meters. however i must say that this all makes the game seem very real and much more interesting than the standard fps like cod or something. i really recommend downloading the demo.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo?   Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Yeah i might do that hey... i see it's now out on Steam ie Full game has been released... might go the demo first tho before i shell the coin... thats one of the good things about COD is that it's easy to pick up and play... that said tho i like the realism factor that ARMA is said to have as well as the stratergy that brings to the equasion... will get it dl'd tonight and have a play...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo?   Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried the ArmA 2 demo?
Page 1 of 1