Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TF2.... where did you get it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

TF2.... where did you get it? Empty
PostSubject: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Yo TF2 junkies,

I's thinking of getting TF2 and giving it a try on my old slow P4, 3Ghz. 1Gb. Ram, Radeon 9600xt 256Mb. machine. But wondering if you all bought TF2 through Steam or bought it off the store shelf. Trying to make sure I would be able to see the same servers that you all see. Example. I'm on Steam and you are all off the shelf. I'm not sure how that all works. Do Steam accounts see all public servers???? Reason I asked is.... I think I noticed Beams playing TF2 on his PS3 sometime ago and I think all he could see is PS3, TF2 servers???

I'm not all up to date with all this online gaming stuff. I'm young in heart, but stuck in an old mans body!
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:18 pm

most of us bought it off steam i think and you can see every server that is online........ if you want it for PS3 you will need to go to a shop.
different consoles can only play those servers. e.g buy off steam or the PC game section in a shop you can see PC servers but if you buy off the shelf in the PS3 section you can only see the PS3 servers.
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Roger that! Thanks Brim
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 am

Pretty sure you can grab it off steam for 20 bucks still... it's well worth the coin mate!! Hope your pc can run it mate, i reckon it will... another gig of ram would help tho mate... and a better video card lol... but i reckon you'll get away with it hey...
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 am

Get someone to "Backup TF2 in steam" and then use their install files saves a heap of bandwidth. Same goes with any steam game - I bought 2 copies of L4D from EB games cost me $200 - but when a game goes into your steam account you can't resell it, I was really pissed when I saw you could get 4 copies directly off steam for $150 Mad

Fuck you valve fuck you.

Mind you the service has improved since I last tried it 4 years ago - just one small thing to be aware of.

TF2.... where did you get it? Belleye
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Fellas i gotta say, if we don't get a session going on this again soon i'm gonna get real shitty and change ervyones avatar on the forums to nude pics of Glenno's mum!!

Man i had a quick run again on this today... just was going through my games list thinking of what i haven't played for a while and i thought well fk it... go TF2... so i did and i had a fking awesome 25 min session with a bunch of randoms... Man it's a good game hey... we definately gotta get a server running for it hey... I'll do some more research and see what i can do... but yeah fellas... after the lan we gotta get this one cracking again hey!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]

PostSubject: Re: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

i bought mine off friend, came along wif 3 other accoutns !!! Very Happy alltogether bout 10 good games for 30 bux -- YEAH !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TF2.... where did you get it?   TF2.... where did you get it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TF2.... where did you get it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pilbara Gaming Network :: Archived Stuff :: General Archives-
Jump to: