Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honky, please post something here ASAP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

Honky, please post something here ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Honky, please post something here ASAP!   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Honky, can you please post something here. Anything, it doesn't matter! As the moderator, I just gotta have those big big titties as part of the new Counter Strike thread! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Honky, please post something here ASAP!   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:30 pm

NO

REQUEST DENIED

THE END
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Honky, please post something here ASAP!   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Man Oh Man...... I just love those things above and below me! Twisted Evil (too funny)
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: The Lan dude The Lan   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:47 am

That sesh was awesome dudes good to have met you all cant wait for the next sesh dudes well worth it man. good to see Bumba came down to see what pilbara regiment is all about lets hope he gets his shit together and joins in on the Sunday seshes. Belleye dude that sucked dude least you got a bit of a run dude. It was funny man there always seem to be a bit of smashing on against Hasman, minsup, pumba and my self common names kept coming up kills and deaths same group most of the time. Hey minsup if you got some spare feary dust dude send it my way, you kicked fuken ass dude. Tell you what though there was some Waaaaaaa waaaaaaa going in on lol Well all and all it was cool man fuken cool afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honky, please post something here ASAP!   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Woah ryker, Someone call the punctuation police you just committed a crime against man, (and their eyes), L2writesomethingthatpeopleshouldbeabletounderstandkthnx. Great sesh guys and after the slaughtering I gave fully, i think he needs some of my fairy dust. then he might stand a chance. Thanks to all who turned up, its good to put a name to a face. I'll add more after fully recovers from his widened ass
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Honky, please post something here ASAP!   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:56 pm

LOL... yeah mate you did a bit of owning on cod 4... very inpressed!

But who was the dog handler on WAW...... ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honky, please post something here ASAP!   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:35 pm

although revenge probably hurt us all in the tanks, ill give you that fully, you are good with dogs Wink

(cough beastiality)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honky, please post something here ASAP!   Honky, please post something here ASAP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honky, please post something here ASAP!
Page 1 of 1