Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday the 5th of October

Go down 
3 posters

Sunday sesh - 5th October
Wolf ET
Sunday the 5th of October Vote_lcap225%Sunday the 5th of October Vote_rcap2
 25% [ 1 ]
TF2
Sunday the 5th of October Vote_lcap225%Sunday the 5th of October Vote_rcap2
 25% [ 1 ]
COD4 - S+D
Sunday the 5th of October Vote_lcap20%Sunday the 5th of October Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4 - HQ
Sunday the 5th of October Vote_lcap250%Sunday the 5th of October Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 2 ]
COD4 - BTD Mod
Sunday the 5th of October Vote_lcap20%Sunday the 5th of October Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday the 5th of October Empty
PostSubject: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Ok fellas, lets get this Sundays sesh nutted out!!

I'm keen as after missing 2 in a F%^KING ROW FFS!! So i'm ready to frag like a mad man!!

So whats it gonna be? Poll up as per usual!! I've added a few different options for it this time but you should be able to figure it out pretty easy!!

Cheers

Honky
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:32 am

Last chance to vote. If the results are unchanged by lunchtime we'll be CODing it for sure... Get em in if you want something different.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Poll closed.

COD4 HQ it is!!

Be there on our server (IP details in the -[PR]- Servers thread) at 18.30 and lets smash on!! Not sure who we should have as team caps but we can sort it out on the night anyways. I'll add a reminder on steam and Xfire and i'll see ya's there...
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Mate i am there keen as

Hey on our server do we keep our rank dude?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:31 am

Sure do mate. What you earn on our server adds to your normal ranking.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:53 pm

yeah I am there dudes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Im in, as soon as i get vent working
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:06 am

Well damn good sesh last night boys, even if we did end up with a few randoms on. I didn't know that the server had been un passworded but it didn't matter anyways and it was still a good frag sesh. Shame about some of the dramas with vent though with a couple of the boys going silent or having the dreaded echo...

Sesh was a good laugh though and some of the knife fights were hilarious. I know i managed to get on the wrong end quite a few times lol but in the last map i was on, wet work, i managed to get a few back... 4 knife kills in a row at one point there before belleye capped me with that bloody shotty lol...

Speaking of knife kills, i had some of my best ones while last standing it... Fully will back me up on that one lol... the old last stand slash is by far the lowest act you can do in this game.... but it's also the funniest!! Especially when Fully's telling you to sit down coz he just owned you and you take him down in one swipe... then someone else comes round the corner and finishes you off and he only gets 2 points for an assist lol... it's damn funny hey.... Some of the chat over voice comms was hilarious!! The phrase "Fuck you Honky you piece of shit" was thrown around a good few times lol... Sit down mate!! hah hah...

And bloody chuck norris (Revenge) you bastard.... lol everytime i ran around a corner you'd pop up and belt me one lol... definately a hacker mate lol... was good to finally see ya on for a sunday sesh too mate.

Belleye.... fucking shotgun whore lol... you can't beat it close range lol... the problem was everytime i saw you it was close range!! And it always seemed to end badly for me for some reason... lol...

Poor Splinter though, man i felt sorry for ya mate... still feeling ya way aren't ya mate... you'll get there mate, put some hours in and you'll find you'll soon be owning back... i did get slayed by you a few times mate... even though some times there i'd do the big jump through fire knife take down on ya lol.... you'll figure it out mate lol...

Good to see the WOW vet Minsup on too hey... I saw on Xfire the other day he's reached 200 hours on it... WTF!!?? lol, and the bloke was still smashing on nicely on COD4!! I got knifed a few times by him hey... must have been his Level 12 Orc knife with + 5 Range and + 8 Spell defence lol....

Anyways good sesh boys, damn good and a lot of fun... i'll leave off with a pic from the last round i played on... lol take the glory and leave... it's about the only one i got last night lol....

[img]https://pilbarareg.forumotion.com/requests-f12/Sunday the 5th of October Cod410[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday the 5th of October   Sunday the 5th of October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday the 5th of October
Page 1 of 1