Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've got company!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

We've got company!! Empty
PostSubject: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:05 pm

Fellas,

I've invited a friend of mine who's in a clan already to jump on with us when ever in our COD4 server. Their clan is called the "Rooters" and if you ever see them online they have =O= as their clan tag. Anyways they pretty much only play COD4 and if we're keen we can organise scrims or free for alls etc with them for a bit of fun. I've also given them access to voice comms so you may spot them from time to time... anyways they have been told to be respectfull etc so if there's any beef just let me know and i'll sort it out.

Personally i think this is a great idea and will give us a regular game on COD4 at least and another squad of guys to smash on against or mingle with. They're a good bunch of blokes too so i can't see it being a problem. Anyways, no doubt you'll see em around the traps so be nice and enjoy their company.

Cheers

honky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:14 pm

Thanks for the intro mate!
Hey fellas, Shreef here. Looking forward to getting online and smashing on with some fellow gamers.
We are a good bunch of blokes who enjoy a good scrim when we can.
nothing to serious just lookin to have a bit of fun, drink some beers talk some shit you know the usual.
Anyway hopefully the rest of the boys will be in soon to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:05 am

Shreef,

Welcome mate.

Look forward to seeing you online. Haven't been on COD4 for a while, but I think it's about time I made a return. Might link up with Honky one day.

Mum
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 am

Yeah just got COD4 after having a practice run on Honkys now just got to load it up and get into it wooohoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 am

Fellas.

Still tryin to get the rest of the lads in to say g'day. A couple of them have been away so hopefully you will see them on soon.
If anyone is interested in a bit of a scrim on COD4 im all ears, would be great to be able to jump on a server with some decent fellas who just wanna have some fun.
Just read the thread that Honky posted about a sesh on wednesdays, I think its a great idea and am lookin forward to seeing you fellas online for a bit pissy shit talking and TK'ing LOL

Just post a reply here or you can add me on xfire and ill rally all the lads.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/shreefitty/
Cheers fellas.

Shreef
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 am

Hey welcpme dude we'll be getting COD4 real soon so cant wait to smash on line with yah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:58 pm

yea welcom man, sorry bout tonight fellas looks like code wone hands down fuckn fergot about it still daylight ,good luck for tonight .wont be on next week as going away ,any one know off cheep acomadation in onslow.ooorooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've got company!!   We've got company!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've got company!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pilbara Gaming Network :: Archived Stuff :: General Archives-
Jump to: